Star - 2nd Upsell Got Me!!

baxter44

I'm freaking out you guys...I had to do it...I got the 2nd email today for an upsell offer and this time I grabbed it...family suite $300/pp, Aft penthouse with large balcony $400/pp and owner's suite $500/pp. I took the penthouse because I love an aft balcony and for $800 I couldn't pass it up. My kids have never cruised before and I am sooooooo excited! I've never stayed in a suite of any kind! Now I have 3 weeks to read up about butlers and concierge and dining at Cagney's for breakfast, snacks brought to your room...all the things I used to dream about!! I checked the same itinerary just booking off the website and this suite is $2649/pp in April!!!! :D:eek::D:eek:

I'm freaking out you guys...I had to do it...I got the 2nd email today for an upsell offer and this time I grabbed it...family suite $300/pp, Aft penthouse with large balcony $400/pp and owner's suite $500/pp. I took the penthouse because I love an aft balcony and for $800 I couldn't pass it up. My kids have never cruised before and I am sooooooo excited! I've never stayed in a suite of any kind! Now I have 3 weeks to read up about butlers and concierge and dining at Cagney's for breakfast, snacks brought to your room...all the things I used to dream about!! I checked the same itinerary just booking off the website and this suite is $2649/pp in April!!!! :D:eek::D:eek:

Way to go!!! Wasn't the aft penthouse $500 per person last week???

Way to go!!! Wasn't the aft penthouse $500 per person last week???

Yup! That's why I didn't take it last time, I figured for $800 total that breaks down to $266 per person for my family, seems like an easy decision :)

Yup! That's why I didn't take it last time, I figured for $800 total that breaks down to $266 per person for my family, seems like an easy decision :)

I called my mom after seeing your post and we decided to stick with the Family suite. You'll have to let us come see your aft penthouse balcony!!!! Congrats on the upsell!

I called my mom after seeing your post and we decided to stick with the Family suite. You'll have to let us come see your aft penthouse balcony!!!! Congrats on the upsell!

Happy to! Since we're the only ones on the roll call it should be easy to link up ;)

Be careful about deck 8 aft, noise from Spinakers.