Documents For Children?

Karaoke_Nadine

I am traveling with 2 toddlers on Divina in about 2 weeks. They don't have passports. We do not need one for US closed loop travel.

However, I am unable to do online check in for them without putting something in the box where it asks for passport numbers.

Can anyone help? What should I put there?

I am traveling with 2 toddlers on Divina in about 2 weeks. They don't have passports. We do not need one for US closed loop travel.

However, I am unable to do online check in for them without putting something in the box where it asks for passport numbers.

Can anyone help? What should I put there?

My 7 month old just went with us on the Divina. We had the same issue. We brought her birth certificate, good enough. For check in my wife called in and they told us to just put in some dummy numbers (after she called the rep did it for her, I believe). I'm not joking.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Any tips for us? Anything crucial I should pack? Did you use the kid room at all and hang out there? Do they put bracelets on the kids? Any info you can give me would be appreciated. I've been on Divina before but not with children. We sail on March 19th.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Any tips for us? Anything crucial I should pack? Did you use the kid room at all and hang out there? Do they put bracelets on the kids? Any info you can give me would be appreciated. I've been on Divina before but not with children. We sail on March 19th.

Our daughter is only 7 months so she wasnt old enough to do any of the kids club stuff. My nephew and niece are 8 and 11 and they tried, but said there were language barriers. I did see they had bracelets for the kids with the ship info. I'm happy to answer any other questions you have...not sure about packing though, my better half took care of all that!

Thank you! I'm a lil nervous about the 4 and 2 yr old wandering off. I'm having dreams they will get lost. I'm checking threads regarding children and learning whatever I can.

There is also a family forum on CC lots of help with kids.