Solo's please be vigilant on C&A pts

Hi,

I had the same problem. I recently cruised solo aboard the Adventure of the Seas on a seven-day cruise. I only received seven points for my cruise. As a result, I sent an e-mail requesting that I receive the full 14 points. Because I am rapidly approaching Diamond Plus status, the points matter to me. :)

Chuck

Hi,

I sent an e-mail request on Friday and received the missing points and an e-mail message on Tuesday. The message stated, in part, that:

We are aware of the current situation of single reservations not being reflected as such. We are working toward a solution for this issue and are truly sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.

At least it is easy to get the points added. :)

Chuck

Hi,

I sent an e-mail request on Friday and received the missing points and an e-mail message on Tuesday. The message stated, in part, that:

We are aware of the current situation of single reservations not being reflected as such. We are working toward a solution for this issue and are truly sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.

At least it is easy to get the points added. :)

Chuck

I ended up calling yesterday and getting my missing points. I got the same email this am. They also said they have gotten my reservation correct that are coming up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am one in the never get right category. I just wait to see the base cruise points posted and give them a call. The situation is always corrected immediately. Would be nice if they got it right the first time, but at least it is easily resolved.

To all Solo's be very vigilant of your points. Just sailed in Jr Suite and only got 8 points for the 4x day instead of 12. Sent email off to have them add the missing 4pts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I made sure to email them a week after I got back when I saw only half the points I was due.

We have had points lost before. You don't even have to call. If you look up you points on the C&A site there is a link to click on for "missing points". You put in your reservation number and a brief message and my experience is that it is fixed in 2-3 days.

We have had points lost before. You don't even have to call. If you look up you points on the C&A site there is a link to click on for "missing points". You put in your reservation number and a brief message and my experience is that it is fixed in 2-3 days.

Hi,

Yes, this is the procedure that I followed. It worked fine. :)

Chuck