Just off Fascination - Any questions?

Terab85

First time on the Fascination for me coming up do they have hair dryers in the rooms ??

I'm not sure about all the rooms but in the junior suites they did. I had packed mine just in case.

Leaving on her in 45 days!

Please post a review with lots of photos when you return! I really enjoyed your Enchantment review, so I'm looking forward to your impressions of the Fascination. We're booked on Fascination for the 6-day December 26 sailing. It's the 7-day itinerary minus St. Thomas, and it fits well with our holiday/vacation/family schedule as it stands right now (things can and do change, however).

Edited by undercat

Please post a review with lots of photos when you return! I really enjoyed your Enchantment review, so I'm looking forward to your impressions of the Fascination. We're booked on Fascination for the 6-day December 26 sailing. It's the 7-day itinerary minus St. Thomas, and it fits well with our holiday/vacation/family schedule as it stands right now (things can and do change, however).

Definitely planning on taking lots of pics and posting a review when I return.

With there only being one sea day I think we will have plenty to do on the ship and not get bored. Plus we are the type to be okay with lounging by the pool for the day.

Be sure to check out the adults only Serenity area. Very nice view of the ship's wake. Deck 9, aft.

Be sure to check out the adults only Serenity area. Very nice view of the ship's wake. Deck 9, aft.

The only downside of the Serenity on the Fascination is that it is small. If you don't get there early enough, it fills up quickly. Also, since it's in the back, it stays pretty shaded in most areas. If it is a cooler day like we had, it was too cold to sit in the shade. There are plenty of other areas around the ship to lounge out.

Just got home from our 5 day on the Fascination out of JAX traveling to Nassau & Half Moon Cay. If anyone has any questions, will try and answer. I'm hoping to do a trip report/review this weekend. BTW - Trip was awesome. Weather was better than expected. Service was wonderful. Happy Campers :D

Thank you for the update on the fascination we will be sailing 04/18. I love the :)smaller ships, they are great for relaxation.

Thank you for the update on the fascination we will be sailing 04/18. I love the :)smaller ships, they are great for relaxation.

I did like being on the smaller ship. Didn't have to stress much about getting around like on the Liberty. :p

Wondering if there were plenty of taxis waiting when you got off the ship?

You know I'm not sure. We got off the ship just after 8:00am, ahead of most people and we b-lined it to our car. I did see a bunch of vans, but not sure if they were taxi's or not. Sorry

Can you tell me if a drivers license and birth certificate will work for boarding ect? We were going to get passports but I think we missed the window. Leaving in three weeks.

I'm not 100% sure. I had heard that a drivers license would be okay since it was just going to the Bahamas but we had our passports, so never followed through. I'd call Carnival to make sure. I think you can pay extra for a rush on the passport.

Can you tell me if a drivers license and birth certificate will work for boarding ect? We were going to get passports but I think we missed the window. Leaving in three weeks.

From Carnival website:

"Also acceptable for cruise travel, U.S. Citizens can show proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate issued by a government agency accompanied by a government issued photo I.D."

Just make sure birth cert is one issued by government agency and not like the hospital one with the footprints:p

Just got home from our 5 day on the Fascination out of JAX traveling to Nassau & Half Moon Cay. If anyone has any questions, will try and answer. I'm hoping to do a trip report/review this weekend. BTW - Trip was awesome. Weather was better than expected. Service was wonderful. Happy Campers :D

This was the cruise we did for my bachelor party in 2012, fantastic cruise! I'm sure y'all had a blast!