Sunshine Cloud 9 includes:.........?

brooklynfc

I love the cloud 9 spa that I've used on Dream and Magic. I know the Sunshine has Cloud 9, but I've heard rumors it doesn't have the heated mineral pool? Does it have the complete Cloud 9 or just a partial? This may determine if I really need it or not. And how crowded?

True, Sunshine does not have the T-pool.

Looks like Vista is not going to have one either.

Wow! Good lookin out! Those deckplans for Vista make it look like they'll have a very tiny thermal suite. I wonder if they'll even get the 4 different rooms like the other ships have, although I don't know if Sunshine got all 4. I never heard any confirmation on that. I can't believe they shrunk Vista's Cloud 9 facilities so much (to make space for lots more staterooms), in addition to the possible elimination of the T-pool. The deck plans do say there's a spa in there, but that might be a regular hot tub.

When people start coming back with actual pictures of the spa area, hopefully it won't be as bad as it looks.

There's no way I'd get a Spa cabin on Vista if that's all there is to it.

Edited by KenMo

• 2 weeks later...
So is there not even a hot tub in the spa? I usually buy a spa pass just to avoid the crowded hot tubs by the pool!! Thanks for any info!

The deck plans, in the Cloud 9 Spa, are showing a "spa", which is what they typically use to mean a regular hot tub. Whether that will be a Thalasso-pool or a regular hot tub or if it will end up being nothing at all still remains to be seen. No matter what it is, the whole "thermal suites" area takes up far less space than the thermal suite rooms on the Dream class ships, and that's not even including the T-pool on Dream class ships.

The deck plans, in the Cloud 9 Spa, are showing a "spa", which is what they typically use to mean a regular hot tub. Whether that will be a Thalasso-pool or a regular hot tub or if it will end up being nothing at all still remains to be seen. No matter what it is, the whole "thermal suites" area takes up far less space than the thermal suite rooms on the Dream class ships, and that's not even including the T-pool on Dream class ships.

Thank you!

What about on the Sunshine? Is there a "spa", also known as a "hot tub" or "Jacuzzi"?

Thank you!

What about on the Sunshine? Is there a "spa", also known as a "hot tub" or "Jacuzzi"?

I don't think there is anything there. I don't look at everything on these boards, but I have never found any reports as to what exactly is in Sunshine's Cloud 9 Spa. I know there is no T-pool, & there's nothing on deck plans that suggests it has a hot tub.

I have also never seen anyone report as to how many different rooms are a part of their "thermal suite". On Dream class, it's 4 different rooms of various temperatures & scents. Sunshine's & Vista's thermal suites are much smaller, meaning that there are either 4 very small rooms, or perhaps 2 (guessing) regular sized rooms.

I don't think there is anything there. I don't look at everything on these boards, but I have never found any reports as to what exactly is in Sunshine's Cloud 9 Spa. I know there is no T-pool, & there's nothing on deck plans that suggests it has a hot tub.

I have also never seen anyone report as to how many different rooms are a part of their "thermal suite". On Dream class, it's 4 different rooms of various temperatures & scents. Sunshine's & Vista's thermal suites are much smaller, meaning that there are either 4 very small rooms, or perhaps 2 (guessing) regular sized rooms.

Thank you K2! Guess I was spoiled on the Thermal Suite on the Breeze!!

I booked a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony room on a cruise next March, partly because of the location and partly because of the spa access. Now I read hear the spa doesn't even have the T-pool, which is supposed to be free to Cloud 9 Spa room inhabitants! What a bummer!

Has anyone ever complained about the lack of a T-pool and gotten something different in place of it as an extra???

From Cruise Critic

Spa and Fitness

Carnival Vista will host a two-deck Cloud 9 Spa. Inside spa lovers will find a thalassotherapy pool (a seawater pool infused with minerals), four steam chambers, and the line's first infrared sauna and Turkish bath. Also in the spa is a selection of sensory showers that can be programmed with a variety of water, sound, sight and scent settings. The spa also will host a high-tech indoor cycling studio. At the back of Deck 12, cruisers will find the fitness center.

The adults-only Serenity retreat will be located all the way forward on Deck 14 and will feature expansive views, comfortable lounging options, a made-to-order salad bar and the line's first outdoor massage huts.

CL_VS_Thermal_Spa.jpg.f4cfffba9637d1923aa0b6a69a70a824.jpg

Edited by lovecarnivalcruises

Thank you BakersDozen12. When I made the reservation with the agent on the phone he specifically told me there was a T-pool on this boat because I asked. Obviously a mistake on his part, but I wonder if they substitute some other spa feature freely as they talk about doing with the T-pool. That was my question for everyone.

I'm really hoping so!

I love the cloud 9 spa that I've used on Dream and Magic. I know the Sunshine has Cloud 9, but I've heard rumors it doesn't have the heated mineral pool? Does it have the complete Cloud 9 or just a partial? This may determine if I really need it or not. And how crowded?

They need to give free lipstick for all rooms on the Sunshine.

I booked a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony room on a cruise next March, partly because of the location and partly because of the spa access. Now I read hear the spa doesn't even have the T-pool, which is supposed to be free to Cloud 9 Spa room inhabitants! What a bummer!

Has anyone ever complained about the lack of a T-pool and gotten something different in place of it as an extra???

What exactly would you expect to get? The ship does not have that amenity. Nothing says it does. Why should anyone be comp'd for something that was never on the ship to begin with.

It does actually say that there is a T-pool on the review of the ship and when talking with the Carnival agent he said "full access to the T-pool as part of your room".

SO, I would expect that there might be free access to something else if there isn't a T-pool. Simple request, not hard.

It does actually say that there is a T-pool on the review of the ship and when talking with the Carnival agent he said "full access to the T-pool as part of your room".

SO, I would expect that there might be free access to something else if there isn't a T-pool. Simple request, not hard.

What review? Something on Carnival's website directly? Because if so, I agree with you then.