How early to show up for Oasis?

We have our 6th cruise coming on May 7 on the Oasis (biggest ship we have been on so far). Every cruise seems to either have tons of people show up super early for shows or everyone is there 15 mins before.

If you have been on the Oasis, how early should we show up for the shows to get a good seat? Don't need front row but nothing farther than middle is good. We do have all of our shows booked too. Thanks!

Hello,

We were on Allure which is her twin sister, with all our shows booked in advance, we were aloud to sit from 30 to 45 minutes ( depending of the show) before the show started and we were in line maybe 5 minutes before they let us in, we had very good seats. Keep in mind that some seats are reserved for people having a gold seapass ( don't know if it's because they are in suites) in our case the middle of the balcony seats were all reserved for them.

Excuse my english I'm from the french part of Canada

Josée

15-20 minutes before the show, they let the stand by people in, so if you have tickets you'll want to be there before that. We went last August and I think they times they put on the tickets was like 15 minutes before the show started but maybe someone else on here can remember (or we're going again in June so I can find out if you're going after that lol)? It also depends on the show, we didn't even need tickets for Cats, the theater was empty but for the aqua show, ice show and come fly with me, there were bigger crowds.

Just off Oasis. The Comedy venue had a line started 30 minutes prior. It's a small venue and if you have a reservation (there are no tickets for the shows) you just check in at the podium when it opens. The line to the left was for reservations and the line on the right was no reservations which gets in about 15 minutes before the show starts. It was the third show of the cruise and the couple at the front of the no reservations line said it was their third attempt to get in. They and some others did get in. There is staff inside making sure any empty seats will be used. One group inside, near our seats was 'holding' three seats and when asked they were not honest and said their friends were in the washroom. They never did show up and those seats were eventually given to two guys who got them after the comic made them targets of his joke for standing by the door. They took it with very good humour. There are some small tables for drinks between some chairs and there are bar staff to take your orders. Very funny comedians: one host and two other comedians. Definitely mature humour (swearing and sexual references) but IMO very funny.