Bonnie? Andy? Submitting reviews?

sparty1

I completed quite a long review of our Journey cruise on Feb 17-29, 2016; and submitted it yesterday. When can I expect it to be posted in the "member reviews" section?

I'm hoping I didn't miss something that I was supposed to do other than the "submit review" button. It's too long for me to do again:-)

Thank you. Connie

I completed quite a long review of our Journey cruise on Feb 17-29, 2016; and submitted it yesterday. When can I expect it to be posted in the "member reviews" section?

I'm hoping I didn't miss something that I was supposed to do other than the "submit review" button. It's too long for me to do again:-)

Thank you. Connie

Hi Connie,

As long as you've hit the submit review button, you've done your part. I'm not involved with the review team. However, based on past experiences, it should probably post within a few days. I suppose it all depends upon how busy they are. Hope this helps !

Thank you. Connie

If you're worried about losing a review, I have a suggestion. Instead of typing it directly into the CC website, do the review as a WORD document. Save it, and then just copy and paste it into CC. That way you'll never have to worry about having to do it again.:)

Hi Sparty1,

As Andy says the publishing of it is entirely in the hands of CC. But I'll be especially interested since I was on that cruise from Huatulco-Cabo.

Did you attend the CC discussion I led? Did we meet?

Hi Bonnie. No we did not meet:-( I attended the CC Meet and Mingle, but was not aware you were on board until I got back home and read your post! I know I was registered on the M&M list, but never received any CC notices? Didn't even receive the M&M invite in my cabin(found out from another CC member as to when and where) Was your notice in the daily? I feel badly as I didn't know you had a CC discussion until now! We were upgraded a week before we left, so maybe the ship did not have that change info?

Thank you for the response. I will just be patient:-)Sparty1

If you're worried about losing a review, I have a suggestion. Instead of typing it directly into the CC website, do the review as a WORD document. Save it, and then just copy and paste it into CC. That way you'll never have to worry about having to do it again.:)

tgg: thx for the suggestion. It sounds good for next time. Just downloaded Windows 10 tho, and not being very tech literate, I'd have to figure out how to even find it!

Hi Sparty1,

... But I'll be especially interested since I was on that cruise from Huatulco-Cabo...

QUOTE]

BTW, Bonnie, I rarely post reviews(1st time doing so on CC's site), so hope it isn't disappointing to read! I keep a personal journal of my travels, and decided to share parts of it this time. I loved almost everything about the ship, including the changes in décor, food, activities, lectures, systems, flow, organization, staff, crew, officers, etc! And was really impressed with the pre-cruise connections by you, Andy and Mr Parmental...so much so that I decided to share my personal observations on Cruise Critic. Thank you for making me feel comfortable enough, and providing the incentive.

If you still have your review handy, you might post it here as a new thread. IME there are people who only read the reviews section and others who only read the boards.

Thx, Jazz. Unfortunately, I wrote it on the site, with no copy. Maybe I'll learn for the next one:-) It still isn't showing up in the reviews, so maybe one of these days I'll write it again, but it won't be as fresh in my mind as it was the day after we returned.

It was all good to great, though: People, ship, service, food, entertainment.

Special people: Ronald-butler; Alan-Aqualina; Viktor-Prime C; Laze-Asst Specialty Mgr; Joe-Windows Café

If it all comes back to me, I'll put it into a new thread as Jazz suggested