jiJi restaurant favorites

missdaisy

The duck appetizer was awesome. The shrimp entree was very good and the peppered beef was pretty good too. I liked everything. I would like to try the Kung pao chicken next time.

Edited by 420cruisin

We especially enjoy the crispy duck and the pork belly. The master stock pig and wide noodles are very good as well. Jiji's is our favorite when we are on the Sunshine we've eaten there twice each trip, enjoyed it every time. Haven't found any item that wasn't wonderful.

Suggestions for someone who doesn't normally eat asian food, and also cannot do spicy even a tiny tiny bit? (If it has ground pepper on it, it's too spicy. I think checkers fries are spicy). Hubby REALLY wants to eat at Jijis, I just want to find a nice safe choice lol

Suggestions for someone who doesn't normally eat asian food, and also cannot do spicy even a tiny tiny bit? (If it has ground pepper on it, it's too spicy. I think checkers fries are spicy). Hubby REALLY wants to eat at Jijis, I just want to find a nice safe choice lol

Just tell your waitress. The duck is an appetizer + not at all spicy. It's an ABSOLUTE must! The entire experience is incredible + well worth the $15. Our reservation was comped for our anniversary OTOH, we did the Capitano for lunch (free) + didn't care for it. I grew up in an Italian neighborhood + love good Italian, but this wasn't it. Might be better for dinner. Really enjoyed the Italian specialty restaurant on the Dream.