Adventure of the Seas -- Nursery?

chrispwns

Good afternoon!

My wife and I are headed on a San Juan cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in May 2016 with our 2 year old. It appears they only have in room baby sitting on the boat and no nursery. Is this correct? Does anyone have any experience with little ones on this boat?

Thank you in advance!

Good afternoon!

My wife and I are headed on a San Juan cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in May 2016 with our 2 year old. It appears they only have in room baby sitting on the boat and no nursery. Is this correct? Does anyone have any experience with little ones on this boat?

Thank you in advance!

Sorry...this is correct...no Royal Nursery on this ship (in-room babysitting only)....and one of the reasons we choose the RCI ships that do have a nursery when we travel with our under age 3... grandchildren. They do have a playgroup Royal Tots but you must accompany them.

Please note, though, that in room babysitting is $19/hr. Also, from what we were told on Anthem of the Seas, it is typically only from 8pm to 2am, because the crew who does the babysitting are regular crew members who volunteer to pick up extra hours babysitting, so it's after their normal shifts. We were told there will be 2 crew members that would come (likely for safety reasons) and there is a 2hr minimum. Anthem does have a Royal nursery but they were receiving a flooring upgrade for over half of our cruise, which was pretty frustrating when we had planned to use it in the evenings for dinners.