How/when do I find out boarding time window?

Girlsmom

If your port has staggered check-in times (I know Galveston and New Orleans do, not sure of other ports yet) then you must select the time yourself when doing online check-in. If there is a time you specifically want then I suggest doing online check-in right away. I used to do online check-in about a week or two before sailing, this last time I did it right after I booked the cruise.

leaving from Charleston on Ecstasy APril 20 --so will i get to pick my boarding time then? ANd if so, I do it during online check in? (when do I do online check in?)

Log into your booking, my cruise manager, under the to-do list will be online check in. Add the appropriate information and you will see a "My check-in time". You should be able to choose now.

I just did the online check in and did not get an option to choose one, but my documents show my boarding time is 12:30-2pm.

If I buy FTTF, do I get to board earlier, or still relegated to 12:30 window?

If your port has staggered check-in times (I know Galveston and New Orleans do, not sure of other ports yet) then you must select the time yourself when doing online check-in. If there is a time you specifically want then I suggest doing online check-in right away. I used to do online check-in about a week or two before sailing, this last time I did it right after I booked the cruise.

As of March 1st Miami has staggered check in.

Edited by cmptrwiz

I just did the online check in and did not get an option to choose one, but my documents show my boarding time is 12:30-2pm.

Charleston does not have staggered boarding.

Unless your port has assigned check-in (NO, Galveston, Miami) you can ignore the 12:30 - 2 PM assigned time. It is only a suggested time. New cruisers may follow it, but previous cruisers know better.

However, if you are sailing from a port with assigned times, you must follow what time you have been assigned (or you chose), unless you are Diamond, Platinum, FTTF, wedding parties, suites.