Gem question re: slide and conditioner

Dudi76

Can anyone please let me know what the height requirement is for the water slide and also is there conditioner or only shampoo in non haven suites? TIA

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Can anyone please let me know what the height requirement is for the water slide and also is there conditioner or only shampoo in non haven suites? TIA

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Great question. I was about to ask about the GEM slide. I also heard it wasn't open for the last few months.

So my question is similiar to yours.

1. What is the height and weight requirement for the GEM slide?

2. Is it operating?

Can anyone please let me know what the height requirement is for the water slide and also is there conditioner or only shampoo in non haven suites?

Don't know about the slide but only difference between a category S suite and category H suite is the access to Haven, all amenities are the same. (There are some exceptions - or actually additions - for highest level suites but they apply even if there isn't Haven on the ship.)

Edited by Demonyte

Liquid soap and shampoo no conditioner

OP is asking about suites, in full suites there is separate conditioner available (before Elemis, now Bvlgari Green Tea).

Edited by Demonyte

The slide is open. It opened on the Jan. 22 cruise. Don't remember the height requirement.

Well my kids will be happy!

I also heard that when it was dry docked, they changed the slide. I read somewhere that it was yellow before and now it's blue. Can someone confirm this?

I also heard that when it was dry docked, they changed the slide. I read somewhere that it was yellow before and now it's blue. Can someone confirm this?

Can't confirm the color, but yes, the slide was changed to a new one (that is why it was closed on several cruises after the drydock).

I remember reading on a previous board that there isn't a height requirement but an age requirement for the slide. Children need to be 6 to ride alone. This information stuck with me because we are going 10 days before my son turns 6! The poster also mentioned that they had a list of the children and their ages so you couldn't "cheat" the system. I could be wrong about all of this though because I am only repeating what I had read.

I remember reading on a previous board that there isn't a height requirement but an age requirement for the slide. Children need to be 6 to ride alone. This information stuck with me because we are going 10 days before my son turns 6! The poster also mentioned that they had a list of the children and their ages so you couldn't "cheat" the system. I could be wrong about all of this though because I am only repeating what I had read.

If that is the case (age limit), then you're really out of luck - NCL is generally very strict with all age limits, no exceptions allowed what so ever.

Can't confirm the color, but yes, the slide was changed to a new one (that is why it was closed on several cruises after the drydock).

Is it the same as before or a completely different type of slide? Any pictures of "new" slide?