Parking at NOLA Erato terminal

Hold my beer

We signed up for the 10:30-11:00 staggered boarding time on the Dream a couple months ago and it showed we were confirmed on the boarding passes. (Wish I had printed them). http://www.healthyfoodplans.net/2016/01/press-these-4-points-on-your-body-to-accelerate-your-metabolism-and-lose-weight-fast.html we got a call from carnival today telling us we need to sign up for a check in time. Well the only time available is 2:30-3:00. We are planning to park at the Erato terminal. I have heard that it could be full for late boarding people. Does anyone know anything about this situation. I'm wondering if we need to look at other options.

We are leaving this Sunday. Any help would be appreciated

Another option for you would be to park at the Fulton Street Garage. It's right across the street from the terminal and costs a lot less to park there. They will even shuttle you to/from the ship for free. Search out their website for more details. We used them back in October and was very pleased with them.

I agree with the poster above. We always use Fulton Place Garage when we cruise from New Orleans. If you book online it is $9 per day rooftop and $10 per day covered and they will shuttle you to and from the ship. The port garage is $18 per day but should you wish to park at the port garage there is plenty of space if you arrive later. BTW: Every time we select rooftop they always let us park covered.