Balcony dividers on Anthem

My sister, BIL and I will be on the Anthem in adjoining cabins. The Royal rep who helped me book this suggested we "might" be able to have the balcony dividers opened. Does anyone know if this is possible?

My sister, BIL and I will be on the Anthem in adjoining cabins. The Royal rep who helped me book this suggested we "might" be able to have the balcony dividers opened. Does anyone know if this is possible?

They do open. It it is at the Captains discretion on whether or not they will be opened on any particular sailing. In most cases they are.

I am on the Anthem right now in an adjoining balcony cabin with our kids and they opened the balcony divider without a second thought. I don't think you will have any problems getting hours opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am on the Anthem right now in an adjoining balcony cabin with our kids and they opened the balcony divider without a second thought. I don't think you will have any problems getting hours opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We will also be in an adjoining room and I cant find pics of it. If you could upload some it would be great! Have a great cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
r

The dividers do open. My son and his family had the room next to us on the 02/06 cruise. We had the steward open the divider the first day. By the way, if you get caught in hurricane force winds, they make a hell of a racket if they come loose!!!

First shot is of Anthem balcony divider panels opened for cleaning of the balconies on day 1 but not secured beside middle panel.

Second shot is that hinged divider door panel close and you can see the latch it is secured into on the right side of the middle panel when opened.

attachment.php?attachmentid=380030&d=1458354977

attachment.php?attachmentid=380031&d=1458354977

P3071589a.jpg.0fd3e0745e345e0f4198f906fb1515e1.jpg

1187194570_P3131725a.jpg.800c302ba78634993136873d72e4d93e.jpg

Edited by robtulipe