Live from the Escape - 3/12/2016

CinAndTheCity

Here's a tip about breakfast: The buffet is listed as serving breakfast until 10:30 and then lunch is supposed to start at 11:30. Yesterday we got a late start and waited until just before 11:30, thinking we needed to wait until lunch. When we got there they still had some breakfast stuff out. Today I walked in at 11 and the guy at the door pointed me to the breakfast side. It was still going strong and they were still making omelets and everything.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

GREAT REVIEW

What is the COUPLES DANCING situation on board?

How many venues? Is the floor crowded in Manhattan? Dancing in Atrium?

THANKS

The Manhattan Room feels like being at a wedding. It was a lot of fun.

7cd00c2ed335df2134213ecc43cf8f23.jpg

They have dance classes in the atrium and people probably dance there during the live music. That's all I saw personally, but there may be other venues for couples to dance.

The wifi actually isn't bad. It works in cabins and everywhere else on the ship. It's expensive.

Awesome reviews and help for every question. Are you charging us for this service:)

Were there any price breaks on the internet by buying after the first day?

Escape doesn't seem to be going to Nassau today. Anybody know anything?

It was reported earlier in the thread that there was a detour Wednesday night due to a medical evac, and as a result Nassau was being cancelled. (If I remember correctly)

It was reported earlier in the thread that there was a detour Wednesday night due to a medical evac, and as a result Nassau was being cancelled. (If I remember correctly)

This is correct, thanks for reiterating, Doug.

Interesting, I would have thought Nassau big enough to take pax off there and if super emergency would involve helicopter flight. Are you docking in Miami super early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I would have thought Nassau big enough to take pax off there and if super emergency would involve helicopter flight. Are you docking in Miami super early?

We're just leisurely floating along now. I don't think we'll be docking super early.

I think I'm missing something simple, where did the medical emergency patient depart? Maybe they skipped Nassau to get closer to Miami and a boat took them to Miami? Many stay on the ship in Nassau so bet many aren't too disappointed to just stay on ship w UBP [emoji4]

My wife and I are on the 03/26 sailing on the Escape and your review was very helpful, thank you! First time NCL cruisers but have been on MANY Carnival and RCL ships. We are very much looking forward to this vacation with no kids! They are almost 16 and 20 and my Italian wife's parents live WAY too close so they'll be keeping a close eye on them and it's spring break that week for my 16 year old.

Thank you for your live review! I enjoyed it.

I'm at a hotel in the Miami area waiting for tomorrow to come so we can have our turn to enjoy this ship.

I know you said you felt the movement of the ship eairier in the week. Did you ever bother you?