ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Eurodam Sail-Away March 13, 2016

Boytjie

Oh My Gosh, I forgot that you folks switched times on us! I missed the parade . . . my fault. Here in Saskatchewan we stay on the same time year-round which is nice, but it takes a bit of time to figure out what time it is in other places.

I hope everyone has a great cruise.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

Oh My Gosh, I forgot that you folks switched times on us! I missed the parade . . . my fault. Here in Saskatchewan we stay on the same time year-round which is nice, but it takes a bit of time to figure out what time it is in other places.

I hope everyone has a great cruise.

Gerry

It was a very strange sail-away with PTZtv having problems due to Comcast outages. Pictures froze, sound disappeared, PE webcam totally did not work for most of the time. If you were going to miss a sail-away, this was the one!

It was a very strange sail-away with PTZtv having problems due to Comcast outages. Pictures froze, sound disappeared, PE webcam totally did not work for most of the time. If you were going to miss a sail-away, this was the one!

Thanks, now I don't feel quite as bad. I thought it was my computer that wouldn't allow the PE webcam to load. I have sound, but no picture from it. Now I have the Maho Beach Cam open in another window and I'm enjoying the sounds of the islands...... sigh.

Allure of the Seas has returned to Port Everglades around 8:30 PM and is scheduled to depart again at 9:15 PM. Have not heard why.

Meanwhile, Oasis of the Seas has made an unscheduled call on Nassau in the Bahamas. Reason also unknown.

Medical evacuation for the Allure according to the RC threads.

Allure heading out again now.

What a terrible way to start a vacation - I do hope everything turns out alright for those involved. BTW, thank you for the updates