Activities for kids too young for kids club

LMaxwell

I thought I had read somewhere that the kids club is open for babies for some free play time with parents in attendance but can't find where I read that. Not looking for drop off service, just want to know if we can bring our infant to the kids club at certain times for play. We have been able to do this on other ships where he was too young for the camp programs.

I thought I had read somewhere that the kids club is open for babies for some free play time with parents in attendance but can't find where I read that. Not looking for drop off service, just want to know if we can bring our infant to the kids club at certain times for play. We have been able to do this on other ships where he was too young for the camp programs.

Here is a quote from the UK web site

Kids simply adore their MSC voyages, with so many attractions aboard including partnerships with leading brands like Lego® and Chicco and clubs for all ages where they can make friends in ice-breaking group activities - constantly supervised by our experienced trained staff.

Completing the picture, we offer great parents and kids activities, events and competitions for memories that last a lifetime. And for total peace of mind we give each child a security wristband when they first come aboard.

on this link

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Why-MSC/Why-An-MSC-Cruise.aspx

And this link gives ALL the info about

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Partnerships/MSC-Chicco.aspx

Pete