Seranade of the Seas Studio Cabin

Hi, i am going on the Seranade of the Seas March 27, 2017 going on the 11 southern caribbean sailing.... I will be sailing solo, and i am staying in one of the studio cabins on deck 4..

Has anyone ever stayed in a studio cabin on deck 4 on the Seranade of the Seas... If anyone of you have, or if you have seen one of these cabins or maybe have pictures, would appreciate it posting, or have any suggestions, or reviews of this type of cabin, would appreciate any type of information on this...

Thanks,

Cathy

Photos shown in Post #3 of this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2285922&highlight=photo+studio+cabin

Since your cruise is not until March 2017 suggest you check regularly regarding pricing a standard inside cabin at a single supplement vs. what you have currently paid for the studio. Often booking a standard inside cabin at a single supplement rate is often actually cheaper than booking a studio cabin. Additionally studio cabins only get 1 C&A point per night whereas a standard cabin booked at a single supplement rate get 2 C&A points per night.

Edited by xxoocruiser

• 1 month later...