Disney cruise

Eileenfa1

You really need to go to each site and pick a ship and date to get an accurate answer, but here is what I have experienced having sailed all three lines a few times.

Equal nights with similar Christmas dates in similar cabin categories will work out as follows:

Carnival will significantly be the cheapest.

RC will be at least one third more.

Disney will be at least twice as much as the Carnival.

You can have a great time on all three lines. It just depends on what experience you are looking for and the price you are willing to pay for it.

Just to give you an idea....

Disney Fantasy, 12/24/16 in a cat 7 (cheapest balcony cabin that exists) for 2 people $6795. Nicer balcony cabin $7500

12/17/16 (so not a holiday week) cheapest balcony $4950

12/10/16 mid range balcony (cheapest is sold out) $3700

So basically, cruising over Christmas week is double the cost of a week when school is in session.

You'll have to do your own homework and look up prices on the other lines, but as above--I'd expect Carnival on a nice newer ship, 7 nights to be half of DCL.

Ok. Thank you. It gives me and idea. My sailing would be for dec 2017. It's my 25 anniversary. Trying to do something special. Tia

DCL pricing for the last half of 2017 not released yet...expected in the next month or so. I'm saying that so you don't drive yourself crazy trying to find something that isn't available yet. If I were to guess, it would be a little more than the 2016 prices for similar dates.

Ok. Thank you. It gives me and idea. My sailing would be for dec 2017. It's my 25 anniversary. Trying to do something special. Tia
25th Anniversary? Wouldn't do Disney. Suggest Wind Surf in the Southern Caribbean for an amazingly romantic cruise with better food and service than you'll get on DCL for the same or lower cost.