vegetarian

baileydanae

I'm vegetarian myself and I do not eat meat/fish/broth/gelatine/etc.. Not for this trend of making you "skinny". Some may disagree with my opinions but we all have different choices in life. Guy's has no veggie patty but I'm sure you can ask for a bun. Five guys has a veggie burger and it's just grilled veggies in a bun with cheese and it's delicious! Hopefully guy's will offer you the same. I know blue iguana has vegetarian stuff based off my friend who recently went. Have fun eating :)

I know I try my best when eating out but there are people that think fish is still vegetarian, or chicken stock is ok, etc...and who knows maybe they have since changed the sauces.

LOL, I know. How is a fish or chicken not meat? I also like the "just pick it out/off". That doesn't work either. :p

For the OP-- I am a vegetarian (not vegan) who has been on 7 Carnival cruises. I have always been able to find tasty options. And if all else fails, the pizza is usually good. :D

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone,

So I am a vegetarian and may be going on a cruise soon. We are looking at the conquest and the glory. I see both of them have the guy's burgers and the blue iguana, and was wondering if they offered vegetarian options, such as black bean burgers or rice and black bean burritos? Any other knowledge or tips for the rest of the cruise would be appreciated too! Thanks!

Carnival Sunshine had a veggie burger at Guys. Does anyone know how vegetarian is on the Splendor?

many of the appetizers do not have meat on them and can be ordered as an entrée if that sounds more appealing than the Indian vegetarian offering on the menu.

If your ship has:

-- a pizza place you can order it as you want it.

-- The Mongolian Wok dishes can be made without meat

-- The Italian place has pasta dishes without meat.

-- The Deli can make you grilled cheese

LOL, I know. How is a fish or chicken not meat? :D

There are folks don't eat "red meat" yet eat fish, chix and eggs .... then refer to themselves as vegetarian which is probably where other folks become confused.:eek: