Princess ship models

CruisingCoral

I probably do it on the cheap because I don't buy the models but I do buy the fridge magnet of the ship on every cruise I do and yes they are stuck on our fridge. To date each of our cruises have been on different ships so we have been lucky to have a different one each time.:)

I probably do it on the cheap because I don't buy the models but I do buy the fridge magnet of the ship on every cruise I do and yes they are stuck on our fridge. To date each of our cruises have been on different ships so we have been lucky to have a different one each time.:)

Sounds awesome! The other nice thing about magnets is that they don't take up a lot of room! Lol

I was very disappointed in my Princess model. Have our HAL models, our Celebrity models and on our first cruise on Princess, the Diamond, went to get our model. Shock Horror :eek: it is half the size (admittedly half the price).

I toddle up to the counter and ask the girl serving there 'is this the only model, do you have the larger size'. Her prompt answer was that they no longer have the larger model and this is the size from now on. Imagine my disappointment when I got home and there are my ships in the study with this incy wincy little Princess Ship:( It just throws out the whole structure of the display.

But I did like the little Princess Bath toy, now I have fridge magnets, ship's models and a bath toy in the bathroom :)

I was very disappointed in my Princess model. Have our HAL models, our Celebrity models and on our first cruise on Princess, the Diamond, went to get our model. Shock Horror :eek: it is half the size (admittedly half the price).

I toddle up to the counter and ask the girl serving there 'is this the only model, do you have the larger size'. Her prompt answer was that they no longer have the larger model and this is the size from now on. Imagine my disappointment when I got home and there are my ships in the study with this incy wincy little Princess Ship:( It just throws out the whole structure of the display.

But I did like the little Princess Bath toy, now I have fridge magnets, ship's models and a bath toy in the bathroom :)

I know what you mean! I wish all their models were larger/normal sized. The Regal and Royal are normal sized and some of ships that cruise in Australia are normal sized for some reason. But I still enjoy collecting them! I'm going on the Grand Princess this summer to Alaska and crossing my fingers that its regular sized!

• 6 years later...

Was recently on Discovery Princess but sadly, they were sold out of ship models and the shop manager said they sold out after about 2 cruises in early April. Does anyone have a Discovery Princess model they would be willing to sell? Any suggestions on how to obtain one?

On 3/14/2016 at 5:38 PM, CruisingCoral said:

I know what you mean! I wish all their models were larger/normal sized. The Regal and Royal are normal sized and some of ships that cruise in Australia are normal sized for some reason. But I still enjoy collecting them! I'm going on the Grand Princess this summer to Alaska and crossing my fingers that its regular sized!

If you go onto the WEB there are independently produced ship models that you can purchase.

DON