anyone emailed NCL for special request?

ReeeB

I was told that since we are a fairly large group traveling together, that special considerations are given, as far as reservation times, etc, by emailing to NCL . has anyone had that experience? we are just 90 days out and already making reservations on line the conventional way isn't working for us!!!

Most of the time, these requests are handled internally. However, they tend to never resurface once onboard.

Take matters into your own hand if you booked directly with the cruise line or from a 3rd party online service.

If you chose wisely and used a professional TA. Then they should act on your behalf as your advocate, and take care of special requests for you.

I have been using a particular TA for over 20 years and has always done there best to take care of my requests.

Once you board. First thing I would do is speak to the dining reservations desk or go to the venue directly and speak to them in person.

As long as your requests are not way out of the norm, it should be easy to take care of this simply. And sometimes palming a "Jackson" works well too.

Our TA contacted special events at 90 days and we are 30 days to sailing. They keep saying it will take awhile. I certainly am not happy with TA efforts in this regard or NCL's reservation department(special events for 11 people). Not sure whose problem it is but this method is not working for us. I guess I will just show up at the MDR of choice and see how it goes.

we are also a group of 11 and very unhappy with this reservations needed, system. what's the point of booking a year in advance and paying up front if you can't even be assured of dinner reservations together? frustrating.

We have a party of 9, and our TA had trouble booking dining reservations in speciality restaurants for an odd number of guests. She was able to book for a party of 10. We just have to drop one person once on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A couple of years ago, my husband and I sailed with his family on the Dawn. There were 15 of us all together! We didn’t make any reservations in advance because we didn’t want to pigeon hole anyone into anything. Our first night, we went as a group to the dining room and asked to be seated together, or as close as possible. As we were waiting, the hotel director came up to my husband and gave him his card with the assurance that, if we called at least the morning of, they would make sure we were accommodated. We only called twice for dining room seating and then again for a Moderno reservation, but they quickly got back to us with the time we had wanted. I’m sure that if you ask once on board, they’ll be more than happy to work with you!

We were a party of nine and had no reservations before boarding. As soon as we got on the ship we went to the dining reservations area and was able to book whatever reservations we wanted. The other days I would call in the morning and never had a hard time getting a reservation.