Questions about dining package promotion and changing reservations online

jeanico

Hello all: I am sorry if these questions have already been asked, but there are so many threads to go through at this point that I thought I'd ask straight-out:

1- I got a promotion when I booked my cruise on the Getaway, and have a dining package included in my rate. I've been making my restaurant reservations online, and was wondering how this worked out in the 'à la carte' pricing venues. Can we just order anything we want off the menu (except for beverages and items that have specified up-charges indicated directly on the menu)?

2- We are 3 in the stateroom, and I believe the package is supposed to be for 2 people. When I book reservations for 3 online, the total in my shopping cart is $0 for the 3 of us. Is this a glitch in the booking system?

3- Some restaurants only show tables for 2, 4 or 6... Do I book a 4 top, even if we are only 3, or do I need to call NCL?

4- The Illusionarium dinner show is not part of the package, correct? It doesn't show up in my dining choices. Is it worth the extra money?

5- Can I change any of my dining reservations online once they are made, or do I have to call NCL directly to make any adjustments?

Thank you all in advance for your assistance and advice!

Nicole

1. Order anything. The only restriction is just one entree.

2. That's how it works. You will just pay onboard.

3. We book for 4 and then change it when onboard.

4. Illusionarium is included, but there is an upcharge. For example, a $40 reservation is only $15 plus one dining credit. I think it's worth it, but others may disagree.

5. Reservations can be cancelled onboard with 24 hours notice. You can also make alterations (subject to availability). In my experience, you can change bookings at any time with no penalty.