SDP Terms and Conditions Unclear

I've read the specialty dining plan's T&C up and down but I'm still confused about what in your meal is included. Some people are saying one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, while others are saying unlimited apps, one entree, and unlimited desserts. And how do sides at Cagney's work if you have the SDP? Unlimited as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Every single report from every single person that has sailed since Oct. 27 when the a la carte menus were introduced, with the exception of 1, say that you can have unlimited apps, sides, desserts with SDP. That has been my personal experience, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Every single report from every single person that has sailed since Oct. 27 when the a la carte menus were introduced, with the exception of 1, say that you can have unlimited apps, sides, desserts with SDP. That has been my personal experience, as well.

The reports coming off the Breakaway now say Ocean Blue limits you to one of everything.

The reports coming off the Breakaway now say Ocean Blue limits you to one of everything.

Right, but they were ALWAYS like that even back in the days of the UDP. The main difference between the UDP and SDP is multiple specialty restaurants in a day. Technically, you used to be able to go to two in a day under the UDP. I can't imagine this is a problem for most people, but it should be mentioned for completeness.

Right, but they were ALWAYS like that even back in the days of the UDP. The main difference between the UDP and SDP is multiple specialty restaurants in a day. Technically, you used to be able to go to two in a day under the UDP. I can't imagine this is a problem for most people, but it should be mentioned for completeness.

So are you saying that Ocean Blue always limited the number of items which could be ordered? If so, this is the first I've heard of it, and it definately does not say that in the terms and conditions.

Super. However, the post I responded to was asking about Cagney's, so I have no clue why you quoted me here. :D

Edited by LrgPizza

Technically, you can still go to 2 specialties in a day - you'll just use up 2 of your credits. :)

I've read the specialty dining plan's T&C up and down but I'm still confused about what in your meal is included. Some people are saying one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, while others are saying unlimited apps, one entree, and unlimited desserts. And how do sides at Cagney's work if you have the SDP? Unlimited as well?

On Breakaway now and while all specialties we have tried have the one entree limit, only Ocean Blue has the one app & one dessert rule.

Cagney's had unlimited sides.

Edited by OceanBlue123

So are you saying that Ocean Blue always limited the number of items which could be ordered? If so, this is the first I've heard of it, and it definately does not say that in the terms and conditions.

I was last on the Breakaway 2 years ago and that's what I experienced when I went there. No multiple apps or desserts and only 20% off the cover charge.

My husband and I were on the Getaway in January, and paid the $15.00 upcharge for Ocean Blue. We each ordered 2 appetizers and 1 entrée, and didn't have to pay any additional money, nor were we told that it was limited to 1 of each.