US SDP promo just got worse.

clivep

Here is my dilemma. I Booked in December 2015 for my May 29th 2016 7night cruise. I chose UBP and Shore excursions. After looking around I found out the shore excursions one kind of was pointless so last month I switched it to SDP. Now do I only get 3 cause I switched after the promo changed, or do I get 4 cause I booked in December? Right now I only have 3 booked but would like to book a 4th. I did pay 26.62 for two people so that makes me think I get 4?

Edited by periatza34

Here is my dilemma. I Booked in December 2015 for my May 29th 2016 7night cruise. I chose UBP and Shore excursions. After looking around I found out the shore excursions one kind of was pointless so last month I switched it to SDP. Now do I only get 3 cause I switched after the promo changed, or do I get 4 cause I booked in December? Right now I only have 3 booked but would like to book a 4th. I did pay 26.62 for two people so that makes me think I get 4?

Yes, that would be the gratuity for 2 people on 4 meal SDP.

How do I know what mine is? We booked back in January for 14 night and the NCL website just says:

Specialty Dining Package

Dining Package - Promo

Nothing about the number of nights included.

Ask whomever you booked through for your "Amenity Confirmation", my TA provided me with mine when I booked - it's handy to have since your promos are clearly stated on the doc.

Print out you amentities page or your vacation summary page

How do I know what mine is? We booked back in January for 14 night and the NCL website just says:

Specialty Dining Package

Dining Package - Promo

Nothing about the number of nights included.