Celebrity Summit MDR Dining Hours

steveNcindy

We have booked our first Celebrity cruise for next February and I have a question re: Dinner hours in the dining room. We chose Celebrity Select Dining as we like to eat late, usually around 9PM or latero and don't like making reservations unless necessary.

What is the latest that you can walk in to the restaurant and be seated for dinner. I noticed that I can reserve a table at 9:30 pm but looking at some Celebrity Today dailies on line it says Select Dining is 5:15 - 9PM.

Thought is was 9pm on our last cruise, but might be later on some port days. The big issue we experienced with dining at the last possible time is you are rushed as they want you out of the dining room so they can get ready for breakfast. Thus service a bit hurried and tables being set around you etc. A bit irritating.

We have booked our first Celebrity cruise for next February and I have a question re: Dinner hours in the dining room. We chose Celebrity Select Dining as we like to eat late, usually around 9PM or latero and don't like making reservations unless necessary.

What is the latest that you can walk in to the restaurant and be seated for dinner. I noticed that I can reserve a table at 9:30 pm but looking at some Celebrity Today dailies on line it says Select Dining is 5:15 - 9PM.

With Celebrity Select Dining, guests can arrive to be seated for dinner in the main dining room at any time between 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm, or can make reservations to dine at any time that they choose within that timeframe. We strongly encourage reservations to ensure the best service and to avoid any potential wait times.

I would check with the select dining Maitre'd upon embarking the ship. They will be on the starboard side of the upper dining room level entrance. Ask that afternoon.