Non Beach ideas if it is too cool for the beach

luv2trvlnow

We are leaving on Sunday for our cruise. I checked the forecast and the predicted high for Cozumel is 74. We are in port from 7 am to 3 pm, and that high will probably after we have to be back on the ship. We had been planning to go to Paradise Beach but I think it might be a little to cool for the water. What would you suggest doing if it is as cool as they are predicting?

The temp would actually be pretty nice. If it's sunny and little wind, it'd be a great day to hang out on the beach. Water temps are low 80s. But also a nice day to walk around downtown, see the Plaza, and the museum and have a nice lunch out side.

The temp would actually be pretty nice. If it's sunny and little wind, it'd be a great day to hang out on the beach. Water temps are low 80s. But also a nice day to walk around downtown, see the Plaza, and the museum and have a nice lunch out side.

I guess it would be OK for walking on the beach but I don't really think a temp in the 60's to low 70"s would be could for going in the water unless you stay in the warm water all the time. It would be pretty cold after getting out. Remember our time is the morning hours. We will have to back onboard by 2:30. And you have to allow time to get back to the port.

We will have to see how it feels. I haven't been downtown so that might be a good option. I guess we will make that decision when we get to the taxi area.

We are leaving on Sunday for our cruise. I checked the forecast and the predicted high for Cozumel is 74. We are in port from 7 am to 3 pm, and that high will probably after we have to be back on the ship. We had been planning to go to Paradise Beach but I think it might be a little to cool for the water. What would you suggest doing if it is as cool as they are predicting?

Are you going to be in Coz on Friday? If so, the forecast I looked at showed a low of 77....unless I'm misunderstanding what date you'll be there

https://cruiseoutlook.com/report/norwegian_star_7_nights_2016-03-27

Are you going to be in Coz on Friday? If so, the forecast I looked at showed a low of 77....unless I'm misunderstanding what date you'll be there

https://cruiseoutlook.com/report/norwegian_star_7_nights_2016-03-27

No we are going to be there on Tuesday on the Carnival Magic. Accuweather says high 78 - low 70, Weather.com says High 74 - low 63, wunderground says high 74 - low 64.

I just looked at the site you mentioned. It has a totally different forecast. It has it a low of 70 and a high of 80 for Tuesday. I hope that is correct and the others are wrong. Because I know we will be back onboard before it hits the high. Also we are there early in the day. Starting at 7am. It will most likely be at the low of the day when we arrive.

Edited by luv2trvlnow