Canyon Ranch private Spa Terrace

HooKares

Does anyone know if it is available and if so how much would a 10 day pass be to use the Canyon Ranch private Spa Terrace on the Riviera?

Cheers!

If you are in a Concierge cabin (A) or above there is no charge

It use to be $25 pp pd for the lower cat cabins at the Managers discretion

You could always contact Canyon Ranch & ask

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/life-on-board/canyon-ranch-spaclub/

Does anyone know if it is available and if so how much would a 10 day pass be to use the Canyon Ranch private Spa Terrace on the Riviera?

Cheers!

If you are in a cabin class that requires a pass I would suggest you check it out first before buying a 10 day pass, it's an ok place to sit with a big hot tub or very small pool depending on your use of terms. The pool deck is also nice, has bar service and will save you 500$ over ten days.

Re:concierge level,is there use of a pool and quiet outside sitting area?

The spa deck has some loungers & the T-pool or whirlpool

no drinks service or shade

I would tour the Spa & ask to see the Spa deck before you buy a pass

if you get access included in you Cabin Cat then no problem

I used it but generally preferred the more open pool areas. FYI, I saw a lot of people who just came and went when the door opened. They would linger in the hall until someone came out so maybe not so exclusive after all?

Thanks for the replies... I will either look at booking the C class or tour the Spa before I commit. And for those lurking at the door, then sliding in? :confused: :( I guess they can't afford it... :D

The spa deck has some loungers & the T-pool or whirlpool

no drinks service or shade

I would tour the Spa & ask to see the Spa deck before you buy a pass

if you get access included in you Cabin Cat then no problem

No shade.That seems unbelievable...laying out on a ships deck in full sun!,one reason we chose concierge is to have access to the spa outside deck.I have seen photos of large loungers with shades...now I am worried.

Disbel..are you saying people enter without paying for a pass? Are there no checks?we have always seen a member of staff on other cruise lines keeping an eye on people coming and going..

No shade.That seems unbelievable...laying out on a ships deck in full sun!,one reason we chose concierge is to have access to the spa outside deck.I have seen photos of large loungers with shades...now I am worried.

Disbel..are you saying people enter without paying for a pass? Are there no checks?we have always seen a member of staff on other cruise lines keeping an eye on people coming and going..

Yes, the lounges have sun shades on them however the place is small with a high glass wall in front so it can get very, very hot. The door now has a card key lock on it I believe however it is off a hallway in the spa and from my observation no one in the spa really cares who goes out there.

Yes, the lounges have sun shades on them however the place is small with a high glass wall in front so it can get very, very hot. The door now has a card key lock on it I believe however it is off a hallway in the spa and from my observation no one in the spa really cares who goes out there.

We only used the Spa Terrace very late in the afternoon due to the direct sun issue. And even then, we turned those chaises longues so there was the maximum shadow from those shades. It wouldn't cover much mid-day. It would be nice to have a shaded area there.

There was usually no one visible in the hallway where the keycard reader door was, but I'd certainly feel weird "hanging out there" indefinitely, just standing there.

Late in the day, it was both delightful and not at all crowded (no idea about crowding earlier in the day).

On the Riviera, the T-pool was nice and warm. But the jetted area for seating/lounging? Those jets were strong enough to keep pushing me up - and away I'd float if I didn't hold on - and there was not any comfy way to do that. Odd.

We only used the Spa Terrace very late in the afternoon due to the direct sun issue. And even then, we turned those chaises longues so there was the maximum shadow from those shades. It wouldn't cover much mid-day. It would be nice to have a shaded area there.

There was usually no one visible in the hallway where the keycard reader door was, but I'd certainly feel weird "hanging out there" indefinitely, just standing there.

Late in the day, it was both delightful and not at all crowded (no idea about crowding earlier in the day).

On the Riviera, the T-pool was nice and warm. But the jetted area for seating/lounging? Those jets were strong enough to keep pushing me up - and away I'd float if I didn't hold on - and there was not any comfy way to do that. Odd.

We would go early in the morning when it was still cool, found it closed on a few sea days due to very high winds as the ship moved. In the morning was rather empty. we would leave 10 or so as the sun people started to arrive. Yes, I would feel silly standing in the hall waiting for the door to open. I did not find the place that great that I would want to go out of my way to sneak in.