Breakaway Vibe Pass Location and Price

kbailey1734

Just came off Breakaway last week. Cannot speak about cabanas but passes are $99 for the week and well worth it. You can get them at guest services. We were in boarding group 6 and still managed to get three of the passes. Judging from the questions I both overheard and received while onboard, I don't think a lot of the passengers know about Vibe. I could be wrong, but, that was my impression.

Edited by momoftwinteens

Just curious...What time did you arrive at terminal to get boarding group 6? Hoping to get vibe passes for our April 24th sailing as schools are off that week. Also I've read that you cannot pick up passes for a spouse/cabin mate, but can only get 1 per person-- is that true?

Just curious...What time did you arrive at terminal to get boarding group 6? Hoping to get vibe passes for our April 24th sailing as schools are off that week. Also I've read that you cannot pick up passes for a spouse/cabin mate, but can only get 1 per person-- is that true?

We got to the terminal around 10:00 AM but, because one of my travel companions required a wheelchair, we didn't get checked in until after 11:30. Then, we were brought right onto the ship. There were lots of people on board before us. I would guess that we were in front of Guest Services by 12:30. I got in line and there was a crew member there(not behind the counter but actually standing by the line), handing out numbered slips of paper for the Vibe passes. I asked for and received three. It was apparent that one of my companions was right behind me but the disabled one was off away from us. I still received three of the numbered papers.

Despite being boarding group 19 on Breakaway today, we were able to purchase the Vibe Beach Club passes. We arrived at the port at 8:15am and was the 10th person to go through security, we were given boarding group 19. Not sure why they gave everyone random numbers and not chronological order as you arrived at the port. I was furious as I watched everyone else who came hours after us, get on the ship before us. I'm just relieved we somehow still got the Vibe passes.

Despite being boarding group 19 on Breakaway today, we were able to purchase the Vibe Beach Club passes. We arrived at the port at 8:15am and was the 10th person to go through security, we were given boarding group 19. Not sure why they gave everyone random numbers and not chronological order as you arrived at the port. I was furious as I watched everyone else who came hours after us, get on the ship before us. I'm just relieved we somehow still got the Vibe passes.

I think that only proves my point that not as many people know about the Vibe as one would think. Or hope:rolleyes:

So now I'm confused, if you get there at 8:15am you could still get #19 boarding pass?

Yup. It's completely random for the underclass. You get in line and whatever check in person you end up with is what group you get. What time you show up really has no bearing on what boarding group you end up with.

• 3 weeks later...

That is pretty much the most ridiculous thing I have heard NCL do in a while!! I would have raised heck if I saw people who arrived after me get a lower boarding # - and I am a pretty mellow person! Giving out random numbers just promotes ill-will immediately towards the cruise line- especially if you were there earlier and trying to get Vibe passes. They should re-think this practice.