new cheers question

cruiser2053

Love the fact that the new cheers program includes coffee from the coffee bar. Hears the question on previous cruises I would run down and get 2 coffees from the coffee bar and take them back to our cabin so the DW and I could site on our balcony and enjoy our coffee, will I be able to do that now or will I have to wait the 5 minutes to get the second? I'm thinking because its non alcoholic I might be able to grab 2 right away. Has anybody had any experience with this yet. eight days until we cruise and we are going at the right time they are predicting a snow storm for later in the week

I have no firsthand experience, but have read that unless it is bottled water, the enforce the 5 minute rule between drinks. I am sure there are exceptions, but as a general rule, 5 minutes between orders..

Edited by reerun25

Same question but with slightly DIFFERENT senario -- is it possible to take yours and your husbands sign and sail and get 2 drinks. a lot of times if we our lounging by the pool only one of us would go get drinks. It was not a problem on RC or NCL...I am wondering if it would be ok (just sign both receipts) on carnival.

Same question but with slightly DIFFERENT senario -- is it possible to take yours and your husbands sign and sail and get 2 drinks. a lot of times if we our lounging by the pool only one of us would go get drinks. It was not a problem on RC or NCL...I am wondering if it would be ok (just sign both receipts) on carnival.

We have had no issues previously with taking both cards to bar on the lido to get drinks as the bartenders and servers get to know you. I am unsure about going to the coffee place in the morning, whether you can do it... I am sure you will have to wait 5 min in between, and in theory, you would be sharing only using one card, which is against the stated rules. I would hope they would allow you to take both cards and charge one on each.

Why in heavens name was the coffee not added to Bottomless Bubbles since it is non alcoholic? I can drink $6 a day in coffee - not $50.

Ah...there it is.

Seriously they need a (good) coffee program. I drink a lot of coffee, but NO soda or juice, and I couldn't touch making the Cheers program worth it. Maybe one a day since it is vacation.