What Do You Do If they Cancel One of Your Bookings While You're on Another Ship?

knittinggirl

Just wondering if you have anything in place for if the cruise line cancels a cruise(s) like what just happened w/ Royal Caribbean's Empress of the Seas this week, and you have to make a decision before you return home. If it's HAL, do they contact you on the ship?

Anybody made arrangements w/ their TA in case this happens? If so, what?

We bumped into some Royal Caribbean Pinnacles on Serenade last fall that said they were going to be on the ship over 30 days.

Just wondering if you have anything in place for if the cruise line cancels a cruise(s) like what just happened w/ Royal Caribbean's Empress of the Seas this week, and you have to make a decision before you return home. If it's HAL, do they contact you on the ship?

Anybody made arrangements w/ their TA in case this happens? If so, what?

We bumped into some Royal Caribbean Pinnacles on Serenade last fall that said they were going to be on the ship over 30 days.

Had one cruise cancelled on me while I was cruising. It was chartered. I was on the Prinsendam and HAL gave an offer of OBC BUT you had to book by X date.

My TA told them I was cruising and it would be impossible for me to make any choices at such a time and requested that they extend the deadline for my decision until I was home and had time to digest choices.

HAL did just that and we booked a different cruise with some nice OBC.

I did not make any arrangements in advance with my TA "in case". She simply took care of things for me like a very good TA would ;) or should I say should ;)? I was very grateful that she was proactive on our behalf :)

Edited by kazu

I did not make any arrangements in advance with my TA "in case". She simply took care of things for me like a very good TA would ;) or should I say should ;)? I was very grateful that she was proactive on our behalf :)

sounds like a keeper, kazu. wish I had me one of those.