going from red to gold?

kg4pit

DH and I are have 22 sail days. We will hit Gold on the 3rd day of our 8 night cruise in April. Will we be considered gold during our entire cruise? I know, it's not platinum, but one step at a time!! Lol

Free drink is for sea day brunch day I believe.

The ones for Gold are for 5:00 on the last night of the cruise.

The free drinks for Plat/Diamond are for sea day brunch.

They changed it when they took the party away from Gold.

DH and I are have 22 sail days. We will hit Gold on the 3rd day of our 8 night cruise in April. Will we be considered gold during our entire cruise? I know, it's not platinum, but one step at a time!! Lol

Yes! I called and asked as we are also going to be "Gold" part way through the cruise.

Yes ma'am you will! I had 22 days prior to my last cruise in January turning gold on day 3. My paperwork printed with me as gold status & my S&S was indeed gold from the start. My kids with their lowly blue cards were quite impressed :p No drink coupon for me though as it was only a 4day so I can't speak to what it can be used for.

I did get my water bottle & a note telling me about the gold pin that I never got. I want one on my upcoming cruise for sure!

Hi,

I'm in the same category. So, would I go to Guest Services to request my pin? I love to buy little pins as a souvenir from our vacations.

:)

I got a letter telling me I earned a pin, but the pin wasn't with it. It will probably be in your cabin upon arrival, but if not I bet you can ask your room steward for it. I kept meaning to & always forgot. If that fails I'm sure guest services will get it for you!

Edited by Drose716

Im turning gold in april also. Can i use the coupon for specialty coffee? I dont drink alcohol.

I don't drink either, so I went to the Alchemy Bar and asked for something virgin and fruity. 723add7f23809bdcb8c2cd97fa83dc02.jpg. This one was a strawberry & mint

8c8cd75bbfe5aca715f93bc2fb68184e.jpg this one was a coconut blackberry spice

Totally off the menu drinks, but they were AMAZING!! And completely alcohol free, my kids even enjoyed tasting. Although, I was a bit selfish and only let them have a tiny sip. They were so good!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are doing a B2B cruise in April, a 3 day + a 7 day.

We turn Gold on the second day of the second leg of the B2B, the 7 day trip.

But both the 3 day and the 7 day "papers" show as Gold! :cool:

Important to link those cruises B2B. :D