Ordering Water to your Room

august1963

My wife got off soda by using the sugar-free drink tubes. We ordered two 12 packs and they were waiting for her when we boarded. Very handy. She only went thru 1 12 pack because she kept refilling her free water bottle we got for being 'gold'. Water in Lido and MDR on Breeze was much better tasting than our city water in MD. Ask room steward for ice bucket when you first greet them. Worked great for her.

Does anyone know where to buy cartons of water? what is the brand? I saw that Dasani sells flavored water in cans, but I'm looking for unflavored water either in cartons or cans. Thanks

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through for water. Thankful for my un-sophisticated palate, I guess.

We just got back from cruise on Breeze, I had ordered two 12 packs and they were sitting in our cabin when we got on. The water on the ship, dinning room and lido fountains was very drinkable and no different in taste from the bottles we paid for.

This comment is so absurd, I had to comment. The water is just fine no taste what so ever, just like water. You do not need to pre order. On our 11 day cruise we drank 3 cases. You call room service and the water was delivered in 10 minutes. I also gave the the guy a dollar tip. We always bring powdered Gatorade, great morning hangover remedy.

Actually many people that are big water drinkers find that taste varies from brand or purified vs spring.

How thoroughly do they actually check bags for bottled water these days? Water is pretty much all I drink, and the tiny bit they allow (if you can find it in a can or carton) isn't going to cut it for the week. The bottled water you can pre-order is purified, which - to me - tastes like dirt.

they check thoroughly and will discard any they find

Good lord... Next thing you know, there will be a menu of bottled water for sale (at higher prices of course) so the water snobs can have their needs... err no... desires met. :p

It's no different then someone preferring Coke over Pepsi. They are similar but still different.

I don't like the purified water they sell, though. Someone posted cans or "cartons"....I have seen spring water in cartons, but not in cans. Am I really able to bring these cartons of spring water onboard? They do have screw caps, too, so I'll bet they would be disallowed....

if its a carton, it should be allowed (12 ounces or less each only)

Good lord... Next thing you know, there will be a menu of bottled water for sale (at higher prices of course) so the water snobs can have their needs... err no... desires met. :p

So? There is a menu of booze - what's the difference? You don't have to order the "snob" water if you chose not to. Wouldn't effect you at all. So what's your point?