Baltimore transportation

bjd2

Hello,

Coming up soon we will be flying to Baltimore a day ahead of our cruise and staying in the Inner Harbor. We will also be staying a day after the cruise.

What is the best (easiest, most pleasant) way to get from the airport to the Inner Harbor hotel, hotel to the port, port to hotel (BWI Embassy Suites)?

Thanks,

Bobbie

Ok, thanks. I booked limos4less to take the 3 of us from the airport to the hotel. It's our daughter's birthday and wanted to do something special for that leg. Knowing that a nice car will be waiting for us will make arriving in Baltimore a little nicer for us.

There will be 6 of us getting from the hotel to the terminal so we'll probably take separate cabs or book something for that too.

Thanks again :)

Ok, thanks. I booked limos4less to take the 3 of us from the airport to the hotel. It's our daughter's birthday and wanted to do something special for that leg. Knowing that a nice car will be waiting for us will make arriving in Baltimore a little nicer for us.

There will be 6 of us getting from the hotel to the terminal so we'll probably take separate cabs or book something for that too.

Thanks again :)

You may want to consider Uber

Ask your Inner Harbor hotel if they have a shuttle van to take you to the cruise terminal. It's not a very far ride for them.

I called the Renaissance and the don't have a shuttle but assured me that letting them know 30 minutes before we'd like to leave, they will call a yellow taxi (van) to come and get us. They said this is never a problem.

I guess we're going to give this a whirl.