Hotel in Cozumel for a day?

Ocean Spirit

This may be crazy but has anyone every just booked a room at a hotel in Cozumel just to enjoy the day there. I'm not crazy about going back to a beach club but would love to be able to go to a hotel w/ a nice pool and a view of the ocean. My husband isn't a sun lover so he needs a place in the shade.

In Grand Cayman the Westin offers a day pass w/ the use of a room for the day. Anyone know of any hotels in Cozumel that would allow me to book a room for 1 day?

$88/adult and $44/kids at Cozumel Palace resort, Google Cozumelforaday for info.

Just booking any hotel room may not be feasible as most hotels have an afternoon check-in time. The day passes for cruisers are tailored for the earlier check-in we need.

$88/adult and $44/kids at Cozumel Palace resort, Google Cozumelforaday for info.

Just booking any hotel room may not be feasible as most hotels have an afternoon check-in time. The day passes for cruisers are tailored for the earlier check-in we need.

You have the mind set of the us. They have the mind set of they want your money.

Cozumel palace is a great place though. I have stayed there twice, but now prefer to stay in town.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Look up El Cid or the Park Royal. Both are hotels that offer AI/Day packages for cruisers with pools, "beaches", snorkeling, and food/drinks provided. Both are withint walking distance of where the Breeze will dock. Both are at or around $50 for an adult.

We booked El Cid and will be there on our Cozumel day April 4th.

Edited by Ralphinsc

Look up El Cid or the Park Royal. Both are hotels that offer AI/Day packages for cruisers with pools, "beaches", snorkeling, and food/drinks provided. Both are withint walking distance of where the Breeze will dock. Both are at or around $50 for an adult.

We booked El Cid and will be there on our Cozumel day April 4th.

We did El Cid last Spring Break. It was worth it, except for snorkeling in my opinion. We loved it, and the kids loved it. It was a quick walk from the port, no taxi needed. The staff was awesome. The food was good. The drinks weren't the best, but they were decent.

You should look into Nachi Cocum. The price is all inclusive, open bar and plenty of shade.

Look it up!

I would second that. We did it several years ago. A huge covered, open area with tables, plenty of palapas on the beach and patio tables with umbrellas on the pool deck.

If we weren't looking for something with more activities for our son we would go back.