How extensive are ships pharmacies?

tbtma

Another issue us to be sure you get them prescription filled before leaving home. We took a 5 b wee journey by car across them country and ended up at sins home I Sf. I took with me a script that I had which was too early to fill at home due to ins. CA pharmacy would not fill even after talking to my dr. Said itvwasc a gains law. They did give me some of them pills and I had to halve them till I got home.sorry for all the typos small keys

It may be too close to sailing for the OP but worth a look, what about an online pharmacy from another country? You can buy all sorts of stuff (non-narcotic) online from online pharmacies for pretty cheap. It's legal and legit. Prednisone is a pretty ordinary oral steroid. The cream, I'll bet, isn't a real hard to get one. Do a little searching. We stay stocked with basics like antibiotics as a just in case especially for travel.

They don't carry rabies treatment even on cruises in the Amazon. A passenger on our visit got bit by a monkey and had to be flown back to the US for treatment.

The medications for rabies prophylaxis and prevention are in short supply, extremely expensive and have a short shelf life. In the 200 bed hospital I work in we don't carry more than for one medium weight person. If the person is obese (one med is weight based) or if there are two people, we have to get the meds transferred from the 600 bed hospital across town.

OP, I agree with the others Try to get the script from your dermatologist and think seriously about getting a new PCP.