Any recent Miracle cruisers?

MaiTaiMary

I don't think past funtimes will be much use. A new CD (Saffie) started this week. Also need to know which route you want (Cabo, Cabo, PV; Cabo, Mazatlan, PV; or Cabo, overnight PV).

Will the new CD effect the Funtime schedule?

We are overnight in PV.

I don't need an exact replica of our upcoming cruise. Just curious what entertainers they've been having and what is on the agenda for sea days. Nothing needs to be set in stone.

We are all getting excited and would just love to see any current 7 day Miracle/Mexican Riveria Funtimes. :)

Fly on entertainers change all the time. You'll have four different comedians. Two leaving Long Beach. Those are replaced with two others on day 4 or so.

CD does effect the schedule but it's more dependent on the makeup of the crowd. Several cruises we didn't had the Hasbro show because there were under 20 kids onboard.

Overnighting in PV is fun. The Malecon and clubs are hopping at night. Several restaurants are only open at night. Along the Malecon sea wall there are food stalls set up. Good food. The end one also has lots of different and unusual Agua Frescas. TheWalmart is open 24 hours.

Edited by SadieN

Thanks for posting. Which ones did you see?

We were really hoping for a magician or a hypnotist.

Did you see any of the comedians?

We saw three of the playlist shows: 80's Pop, Getaway Island, and 88 Keys. Getaway Island was by far my favorite. The other two were okay.

We saw all 4 comedians. Rondell Sheridan was hilarious. He was on several Disney channel shows. He was definitely the strongest of the four. Although we enjoyed the others too. I think we saw 7 comedy shows all together.

We went to the Welcome Aboard Show. It had changed since we last sailed. It was good. The dancers/singers had a better role and there was a fun new audience participation game.

No magician or hypnotist on our week.

We saw three of the playlist shows: 80's Pop, Getaway Island, and 88 Keys. Getaway Island was by far my favorite. The other two were okay.

We saw all 4 comedians. Rondell Sheridan was hilarious. He was on several Disney channel shows. He was definitely the strongest of the four. Although we enjoyed the others too. I think we saw 7 comedy shows all together.

We went to the Welcome Aboard Show. It had changed since we last sailed. It was good. The dancers/singers had a better role and there was a fun new audience participation game.

No magician or hypnotist on our week.

Was there a guest talent show?

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

There was a guest talent show called "Showcase of the Stars". Sign ups were on the first sea day at 2:30. The show was on our last day at 10:15 in the main theater.

My wife and I did the karaoke "show" one night a number of years ago on a cruise. We are NOT singers, but figured it was a like a karaoke bar atmosphere or something so just signed up for fun. BIG MISTAKE! Lol People had their costumes, props, etc., clearly very talented performers who do this sort of thing all the time and planned ahead. Oh, and then us. lol I couldn't get out of that room fast enough!

-Dave