Cork screws

sherease23

I used to bring my own. But there are very good wines that come with a screw top to I just ask the guy at the wine store for a good one. One less thing to pack and it stores much easier than shoving the cork back in.

You could certainly bring one but like another poster said~~~there are some very good wines with screw tops(what I am bringing)!! Vintner's have finally said that wines last longer with a screw top.

You can take your own. As my daughter pointed out you cant take a obviously fake toy sword but can take this awfully sharp hand held device that could be used to perform some seriously bodily injury.

If you take a glass of wine with you to the MDR no problem. If you take the bottle, you may be charged a "corkage fee" Please understand corkage fee is a per bottle convenience fee that is charge when you bring your own bottle to a restaurant. It has nothing to do with removing the cork.

You can bring a cork screw on board. We forgot ours on the last cruise when we brought our wine on board and called guest services. They had one brought one up to the room. It was a smaller and cheaper version, but did the job. It will just show as a $0 expense on the bill. We just left it in the room upon our departure.