shuttle to horseshoe bay

cruisenuts4life

We are a group of 11, what would be the best way to get to horseshoe bay? We have 4 children ages 7-16. would we have to split into 2 shuttles and is it same price as adults?Just thinking with everyone might be harder to get on buses.I have read that shuttle drops off at bottom of a hill how long of a walk is this?

We are a group of 11, what would be the best way to get to horseshoe bay? We have 4 children ages 7-16. would we have to split into 2 shuttles and is it same price as adults?Just thinking with everyone might be harder to get on buses.I have read that shuttle drops off at bottom of a hill how long of a walk is this?

If you take the bus, you get dropped off at the entrance road. You have to walk down a long hill. Going back you walk up to catch the bus.

Shuttle brings you right down to the beach-no walking up or down hill. We were there 2014 and took the shuttle. When we got in the shuttle to go back to the ship it started to rain. It was pouring by time we got to top of hill. There were many people waiting for the bus in the pouring rain without umbrellas.

In 2014 the shuttle was $16pp rt. I don't recall if there was a cheaper rate for kids.

The beach.shuttles are different sizes. Privately owned. They are minibuses. I don't know their capacity but 11 seems possible. They do drop off and pick up at the bottom.

If you take the bus there is a shuttle that runs between the top and bottom. He charges $1 to go down and $2 to go up.

Edited by Charles4515