Enchantment of the seas -HOTEL director

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know who the hotel manager is on the enchantment. He and I met on a cruise in 2013 and I found out he's a huge fan of the college football team that my son has since signed to play for. He teased me that the next time I cruised on the enchantment he was hoping my son would be a commit. I teased him back and told him "never"! Boy am I eating crow lol. Anyway I thought it would be fun to see if he was still on board and if so bring him a gag gift from home since he won lol! I think his name was Mike or Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know who the hotel manager is on the enchantment. He and I met on a cruise in 2013 and I found out he's a huge fan of the college football team that my son has since signed to play for. He teased me that the next time I cruised on the enchantment he was hoping my son would be a commit. I teased him back and told him "never"! Boy am I eating crow lol. Anyway I thought it would be fun to see if he was still on board and if so bring him a gag gift from home since he won lol! I think his name was Mike or Mark.

There was a Mark Rook as HD at one time, but I don't know if he is currently the HD.

The current Hotel Director is Colin Clark. He moved to Enchantment after 7 years or so in the development of RCI business in Australia. He was on ships in that area until now. Mark Rook left a year or so ago for other duties in RCI and is doing well.

Last I heard Mark Rook left for Splendour right after the ship started to sail from Port Canaveral. Haven't heard where he is lately.

Heard from him at Christmas and he will be HD on Voyager and Legend while they are in Australia. He will be closer to his family.