NCL shuttle to the port from Orlando airport?

cruiseelady

Anyone know if NCL offers a shuttle service to the port from the Orlando airport? I looked at their website and it does not list Orlando for some reason, even though they have cruises that leave from Orlando.

I would call them but I would think they offer it.

Keith

Edited by Keith1010

I would also consider some of the third party shuttle companies, like Cortrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, and Travelynx. Cortrans is charging $20pp now.

Oh thanks for the tip. Have you had any experience with these shuttles, are they reliable? I travel alone, so something safe and reliable is a must.

GroundLink provides car service between Orlando and Poet Canaveral. It's a nice treat that isn't too pricey. My experience with the large shuttles or charter busses is you get cattled into the van/bus, wait for them to load them and pray the driver puts your luggage on the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thanks for the tip. Have you had any experience with these shuttles, are they reliable? I travel alone, so something safe and reliable is a must.

These companies are in the business of driving people around

You book with them

You reconfirm with them before leaving home

You look for the sign with your name on it at the airport and/or go to the prearranged meeting spot

You also travel with a smartphone

GroundLink provides car service between Orlando and Poet Canaveral. It's a nice treat that isn't too pricey. My experience with the large shuttles or charter busses is you get cattled into the van/bus, wait for them to load them and pray the driver puts your luggage on the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the smart traveler waits until the luggage is put on the bus and tips the guy

Gone are the days of the traveler being thought of as "special" and getting vip treatment

I sometimes think cruisers think they are that pax and are shocked and offended if upper crust treatment is not received at airports

Edited by luvtheships

Norwegian transfers from Orlando international Airport to Port Canaveral are available for $35/person. Be aware when booking transfers with Norwegian they follow a similar cancellation schedule as the cruise itself and penalties begin kicking in at 55 days out from sailing. The chart of cancellation fees can be found on the bottom of your cruise invoice.

Norwegian transfers from Orlando international Airport to Port Canaveral are available for $35/person. Be aware when booking transfers with Norwegian they follow a similar cancellation schedule as the cruise itself and penalties begin kicking in at 55 days out from sailing. The chart of cancellation fees can be found on the bottom of your cruise invoice.

Thank you Julie, appreciate the info.

I have used Cortrans and Cocoa Beach shuttle several times in recent years, and have had excellent service. Have not used Travelynx for quite some time, so I can't give a recent opinion of them.

Just rent a one way car. I think it`s about 50 bucks. Then you can tool around Cocoa or the Cape and pick up supplies or go somewhere to eat. Drop off the car next morning and a free shuttle drops you right at your ship.

Also consider flying into Melbourne and you`ll be cruzing down A1A in about 15 minutes.

Just rent a one way car. I think it`s about 50 bucks. Then you can tool around Cocoa or the Cape and pick up supplies or go somewhere to eat. Drop off the car next morning and a free shuttle drops you right at your ship.

Also consider flying into Melbourne and you`ll be cruzing down A1A in about 15 minutes.

This is also a good option.

We tend to do the one-way car rental for the trip from the airport to the ship/port, and the shuttle for the trip back to the airport after the cruise.