Price drop since booked?

Labador93

If I see a better price for a cruise that I have already booked, will Norwegian refund me the difference? If so, would it be through OBC?

So, it depends. If you are outside of the penalty phase, meaning you haven't made final payment, you can call and have them rebook you. You give up the cabin you booked and book another cabin at the new price. You lose any of the amenities you had with the old booking, and gain the amenities that are current with the new booking. We have done this several times, and each time we have been able to keep our existing cabin. But we are always warned that in the time between the cancel and re-book you could lose the cabin you have booked and would have to take another open cabin.

If you have made final payment, you don't get anything officially. Some people have been successful calling and getting some kind of compensation, usually on board credit.

Also, be aware that the "price" is not "the price"; the new price may not come with the same promos, or not have OBC, or be only for select cabins under the pool deck, etc.

If you are before final payment you can call and request the new pricing. The price of our room for our upcoming cruise dropped by $1,300. I knew if I cancelled and rebooked I would lose the two promotions I got when I originally booked. So I called in and "upgraded" to a higher balcony category. Since the higher category was also about $1,300 less then what we originally paid NCL refunded the $1,300 to the credit card I paid the balance off with. I was able to keep my original promotions and got the lower price.