NCL Epic - 12/17/16 from Port Canaveral - Is this a partial charter?

txagfan

There are some strange things going on with this itinerary like it is 6 days, no one on roll call, weird booking when you look at pricing, etc.

Does anyone know if this is a charter of some kind? Didn't see anything when I did some googling. It's not a deal breaker if it is, just trying to figure out what large group we may be sharing the boat with.

Pricing seems to be spot on considering that it's cruise immediately before christmas - if you take it, you can't do christmas preparations but you won't be onboard for christmas either.

I doubt that it would have large charter group(s) onboard for that exact reason.

Pricing seems to be spot on considering that it's cruise immediately before christmas - if you take it, you can't do christmas preparations but you won't be onboard for christmas either.

I doubt that it would have large charter group(s) onboard for that exact reason.

I guess. I just thought it strange that many cabin categories are sold out 9 months in advance, number of days is different than standard 7, etc.

I am booking this cruise also and found it very strange that there is no roll call.... Or should I say it just started. But, I did find that there are two 13 day cruises and this sailing is the middle part of them. Strange!!! So it is 2 back to back cruises starting from 12/10 - 12/30. I am going to assume that is why the boards are so quiet... I am going to look up the other 2 sailings and see what they are saying :)