Just of Indy 3-21-16

Not the best cruise I have been on. Some construction going on onboard and at times noise was a problem. Not sure what they are doing. New stack and cutting holes in deck 12 near the towel stand.

Half of the flow rider broke on day 2.

Disembark was awful its 11:02 and we were #3 and still sitting in the transfer bus in the cruise lot.

The staff was very energetic, the singers and the band had to throw a last evening show together because original entertainer couldnt make it from Denver. Food was good at least by my expectations. Our stateroom attendant "Elena" was great. Weather was beautiful the last three days.

Just disembarking was really bad and the Flow Rider issues was just a maintenance bummer, that led to long lines and just didnt ride the same for stand up.

Scrubber work would make sense, since it appeared they had added a temp. stack surounded bu scafeling. The other work was said.bu one person to be part of HVAC but that didnt make sense to me. If your familiar with the raised areas on deck 12 near the railing, mid ship, the majority of the cutting was there. I thought they sit about 1" higher and might have been exposed or painted metal.

One other notable item was the amount of visable security on the boat. They posted a lot of places about a 1:00 am curfew for 17 and younger, that may be normal just dont remember or it being so in your face. I had no problem with this just noteworthy.