What time and where do you wait for Allure sail away parade?

I did too. Are there multiple sail away parties?

I don't think so, I think on Allure, the sail away party is in the Aqua Theater. Not sure why the OP is talking a parade, haven't read about a sail away parade.

As far as the Lido comments, sounds like that poster is used to sailing other lines since Royal Caribbean doesn't have a deck they call the Lido Deck.

I don't think so, I think on Allure, the sail away party is in the Aqua Theater. Not sure why the OP is talking a parade, haven't read about a sail away parade.

As far as the Lido comments, sounds like that poster is used to sailing other lines since Royal Caribbean doesn't have a deck they call the Lido Deck.

Ok...the pool deck. Other lines? Did you see my signiture? I am pretty sure you knew what I meant. As explained before, I did not know there was one at the Aqua Theatre. On the pool deck, they have the music blaring, dancing, crowds around the bars and everyone having a great time. This is where we always are, with thousands of other people. I don't think the Aqua Theatre holds over 6000 pax, so where do you think everyone is? Just giving another option. :) I am sure the OP meant the Dreamworks characters as "parade". We will all try to choose our words more carefully for you next time.

Edited by champagne123
ccvvvvdddddffff

Ok...the pool deck. Other lines? Did you see my signiture? I am pretty sure you knew what I meant. As explained before, I did not know there was one at the Aqua Theatre. On the pool deck, they have the music blaring, dancing, crowds around the bars and everyone having a great time. This is where we always are, with thousands of other people. I don't think the Aqua Theatre holds over 6000 pax, so where do you think everyone is? Just giving another option. :) I am sure the OP meant the Dreamworks characters as "parade". We will all try to choose our words more carefully for you next time.

Those of us that are sailing on this class of ship soon are trying to get an idea of where sail away activities are being held and what those activities are. Parades are not usually held on the pool deck, so we are trying to find out if there is another activity we weren't aware of. As far as the Lido Deck comments, Oasis and Allure are big ships, we are just trying to find out where the event is so we are waiting in the right area if we choose to go, so words pointing us to where are helpful.

From an Oasis compass, I see that there is a sail away party at 4:30 at the Main Pool, deck 15. I do not see anything scheduled for the Aqua Theater.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgr7xfu40a23mjw/AABUgpUzknXtGtvb4LTwmlJoa/Day%20One.pdf?dl=0

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2326961

Edited by reallyitsmema
Add link to all the compasses

Those of us that are sailing on this class of ship soon are trying to get an idea of where sail away activities are being held and what those activities are. Parades are not usually held on the pool deck, so we are trying to find out if there is another activity we weren't aware of. As far as the Lido Deck comments, Oasis and Allure are big ships, we are just trying to find out where the event is so we are waiting in the right area if we choose to go, so words pointing us to where are helpful.

From an Oasis compass, I see that there is a sail away party at 4:30 at the Main Pool, deck 15. I do not see anything scheduled for the Aqua Theater.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgr7xfu40a23mjw/AABUgpUzknXtGtvb4LTwmlJoa/Day%20One.pdf?dl=0

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2326961

Yes....deck 15...main pool. We did it on the Oasis and the Allure. We had a blast both times. Everyone is happy, dancing and cocktails of course.:) As far as the Aqua Theatre, I am not the one that brought that up. I didn't even know about it until now. If it does exist, it is probably great if you have young ones. If you are without young ones...head up to the main pool area right after the Muster Drill. :):):)

Edited by champagne123
ffffff

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing this after we returned. Yes the kids sail away with characters was at the aqua theatre after muster drill. Midweek they had a big parade/show with characters on deck 5 I think (whatever deck is the mall area with sorrentos) and a similar farewell parade in the same

Spot I think on the last night.