A couple of Splendor questions

rrader

Several years ago, we sailed on the Victory and just about my favorite spot on the ship was in a deck chair in the shade under the lifeboats (sorry I don't remember the exact deck). It was so much nicer than baking on the lido deck like cookie dough. Our last two cruises ( Breeze and Dream) were configured differently and didn't have this. Could someone tell me if the Splendor has a deck of chairs under the lifeboats? Also, what is the Rotisserie (I think it's on deck 10)? What does it serve and when?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am not 100pc certain, but I believe there is this on Splendor. I have googled images of Splendor and seen photos similar to Victory and Conquest class ships. This for me is also my "go to place" on Carnival ships, and would miss it if not available. I will be on Splendor later this year, so hoping there is this.:)

Rotisserie is toward back of ship/buffet, but up one flight of stairs, and serves chicken, ie; rotisserie chicken, and baked potatoes, salads and some pretty lame cornbread! (cornbread that is not really cornbread) this all according to many many reviews I have read here on CC. But aside from the cornbread, everything else should be very good.

Edited by SMSACE6

I just thought of another question. Do the washers and dryers in the self serve laundry rooms accept quarters or sail & sign cards? I needlessly packed a roll of quarters with me on the Dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app