Drink package Purchase on-line or on board?

We are on the 4/23 Oasis sailing. The price for the Ultimate drink package is $59. Is that what it would be if I waited to get it on board? Don't know if that's a discounted price or not. Can't find anything that says it is. Just want to know if the $59 is the same if buying it on the ship. Thanks

We are on the 4/23 Oasis sailing. The price for the Ultimate drink package is $59. Is that what it would be if I waited to get it on board? Don't know if that's a discounted price or not. Can't find anything that says it is. Just want to know if the $59 is the same if buying it on the ship. Thanks

Same price on board, and ether way they will add 18% for tips.

Edited by clarea

The only thing I would add is that some people have reported on some sailings that there is a diamond discount if purchased onboard. It does not seem to be consistent, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Bought the Premium package yesterday online for $647.58 for two for our 3.03 7 night cruise. $46.25/ day including grats, :D:D

That's a excellent price, I have 2 cruises coming up one next month is charging 49 plus 18 percent a day, on Liberty which is the normal price for Premium package, my Europe one says its 20 percent off but charging 50 a day including the 18 percent that's on Brilliance in September