Royal Caribbean TA - why "no" Quantum or Oasis Class?

How often do Quantum Class and Oasis Class ships make TA's ?

I see now where Harmony comes back from Europe this fall ( Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale) but see no other similar class ships making any TA's....noting that Quantum and Ovation do not have any schedules out past Jan. 1, 2017.......also noting that Oasis, Anthem, and Allure are in the Caribbean or northern USA until spring 2018....

Looking for a TA cruise in 2018 ( spring or fall) for 30th anniversary...want one of the special suites ( with corresponding Royal Suite perks) to celebrate...

Obviously, only ships repositioning from Europe to the Caribbean (or vice versa) do Transatlantics. For summer 2017, no Oasis or Quantum Class ship is going to Europe for the summer, so no Transatlantic.

Any itineraries past spring 2018 will not be released until March of next year.

There may be an Oasis class Fall 2018 TA depending on what the plan is for Oasis 4 (I believe she's out in 2018). If the rumours are true that Oasis of the Seas is going to Asia in 2018 (there's a possible Spring 2018 TA) then perhaps Oasis 4 will be her replacement in Florida.

There's also Quantum 4, but I can remember when she's due out, is it also 2018? I wonder if they'll home port her in Florida as there isn't a Quantum class ship there currently?