Detailed Photo Review of 3/14/16 Celebrity Equinox 11 Night Cruise

deladane

LOVE LOVE LOVE your review. We are Diamond on Royal but sailing with Celebrity for the first time and will be on Celebrity Equinox in June. I was so thrilled to see not just the menu, but the photos of the food. While your itinerary is different than ours (and we will only be on a 7-night cruise), some of the ports are the same. We've visited Grand Cayman and Cozumel several times, but you gave me a couple of different ideas for our visit in June. Thanks for posting the photos of your cabin too. We're excited about new menus and a new ship experience. This was exactly the kind of information I was looking for on reviews. My Grandson is 23 and taking a friend with him and she has never been to any of the ports. We were worried they might not find as much to do as on the Royal ships, but we have the premium beverage package and i think I'm going to tell them about your 'quest' with that. LOVE the idea of the countdown jar. I don't think I've ever seen that done before. We almost to the 60 day point,but since there we have 3 cabins total, I think each cabin is going to receive a countdown jar this weekend. Thanks again for posting this review.

• 1 month later...
Found your review late but enjoyed reading it. I love your writing style and you take some great pics! I can't wait to read about your next cruises especially Regent!

Thank you! I definitely plan to do another mega-review from our Tahitian cruise... about 100 days to go! Look for it in September in the Paul Gauguin forum (PG bought the ship from Regent about 10 years ago so it has it's own cruise line and forum on cruise critic now)

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Loving the review although I haven't got all the way through yet. A couple of questions,I know the answers are probably in your review somewhere. 1)Are the alcoholic Slushies included in Classic Drinks Package ? 2)We are on an 11 night cruise,how many chic nights will there be?

Loving the review although I haven't got all the way through yet. A couple of questions,I know the answers are probably in your review somewhere. 1)Are the alcoholic Slushies included in Classic Drinks Package ? 2)We are on an 11 night cruise,how many chic nights will there be?

Thanks for reading! The basic alcoholic slushy drinks are included as long as you use well liquor (not top shelf)- pina coladas, daiquiri, frozen margaritas, Miami vice, stuff like that. There was also a Slush Bar when we were on Equinox (it was 2.5 yrs ago so I’m not sure if it’s still there) but those drinks cost more than what is covered by the basic package.

I think we had 2 formal nights on the 11 night cruise :)