Conquest scenic grand ocean view jackpot!

kbh2

So I was really playing around and looking at cruises for March of 2018 because it is $48 deposit. I came across a scenic ocean view and since I had heard they are hard to come by I put it on courtesy hold. I then go back to look and see how much more a balcony would be for same sailing and just happen to go back to ocean view and a scenic grand ocean view was now available, for the SAME price as the scenic ocean view. I booked it as fast as my keyboard would let me! Is this a fluke that 1. It was even available and 2. Same price as scenic ocean view???

Ahhhhh we just got off of the Conquest from room 9201 yesterday and it was AMAZING!!!

Best room we've ever had, including suites, seriously!! Way more room than our suites (except the bathroom, but that room and view is worth the small shower imo.

You will be spoiled forever!!!

So I was really playing around and looking at cruises for March of 2018 because it is $48 deposit. I came across a scenic ocean view and since I had heard they are hard to come by I put it on courtesy hold. I then go back to look and see how much more a balcony would be for same sailing and just happen to go back to ocean view and a scenic grand ocean view was now available, for the SAME price as the scenic ocean view. I booked it as fast as my keyboard would let me! Is this a fluke that 1. It was even available and 2. Same price as scenic ocean view???

They are awesome cabins, aren't they!

Our cruise last year was switched from the Liberty to the Valor and as soon as I saw the grand ocean view rooms were on that sailing, I called our TA about them. For a very nominal fee I was able to upgrade our daughter's family into that cabin. With two very active little ones, I was nervous about them having a balcony, but wanted them (for 3 of them their first cruise experience) to have a great view. They had cabin 9200 and I must say it was quite impressive.

Have pics of the grandkids just sitting on the ledge of the huge floor to ceiling windows, taking in the beautiful views of the islands. Great memories.

• 4 weeks later...

I just was able to get 9200 for our Dec.2017 cruise....I'm so excited !!! We usually book a balcony but find we very seldom use it. Now hearing what everyone is saying I'm even more excited. The room looks huge. Now the count down has begun. Hope everyone has a great day.:)