Parking in Long Beach

sherease23

So we've decided to go ahead and pay for parking at the structure near the port in Long Beach. I just had a few questions about it. Is it safe to leave our car there for the full 7 days? Is it guarded or anything? Also how far is the walk from it to the check-in?

It's a multi story garage. Elevators are very close to check-in. I think the garage is pretty safe. We have left our car there several times for 7 day cruises.

Oh, by the way, it cost us $133 for our 7 day cruise a few weeks ago.

Happy cruising

And don't forget your free entry to the Queen Mary before or after your Carnival cruise. I toured the ship last year (not in connection with a cruise) and plan to do it after our upcoming cruise.

I heard it's a little less if you prepay for the week, but I can't find anything to back this up. Anybody know about this?

Thanks. :)

As far as I know, Long Beach does not do prepaid parking.

Best thing is if can get the Carnival deal at the Maya hotel. We have not been able to get the Carnival discount on our last two cruises.

As far as I know, Long Beach does not do prepaid parking.

Best thing is if can get the Carnival deal at the Maya hotel. We have not been able to get the Carnival discount on our last two cruises.

There is a post here about 8 down titled Hotel Maya Discount, towards the end of post is a email address for a Jessica Hernandez, she will set you up with the Carnival Park and Cruise rate of 159 dollars with 7 days parking and the day you spend the night too. Great deal just love this hotel. I too haven't been able to book on line using the code, it was like over 300 dollars. I had to email her. ;)